I am Afizah, your Shaklee Independent Distributor Ampang, Selangor. Delivery throughout Malaysia

Shaklee ID: 987922 | occlan8858@gmail.com |

012-3426277 | FB: Afizah

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Financial freedom..your choice?

Financial freedom? What does it mean to u?

Everyone has their own definition, me included. I've started my own journey towards it and of course with Shaklee. My first step was to cancel all my credit cards. Yes i am credit cardless. I salute people who dont use credit card ever.

How i cope living without it? Im doing great. Leceh nak buat online transaction? X pun..since now ada debit card. Of course sebelum nak cancel mcm2 yg faktor diambil kira. Especially bila ada "what if...". But i conquered my "what if...". I just go for it. Afraid not enough cash? Definitely not since i have my Shaklee business. Pay out middle of the month sape x nak kan?

In this business we ourself set our own target and how much we want to earn. Seems impossible? NO! Nothing is impossible. I've earned it and im glad that i joined Shaklee. Not only im improving my cash management but i earn much more than just a cash.

Dare to change? Join us now..Lets strive for financial freedom. Lets not pay to unnecessary interest and tax. That can be used better for your child future.

Rizqi Liberation Team-journey to financial freedom
~afizah 012-3426277~

No comments :